My name is Kristian, Berlin-based jewelry designer and goldsmith.
I left behind my professional career of dental technician to pursue a more creative path.
I'm born and raised in a wonderful and romantic town on the Black Sea coast where I've met my wife.
I combine contemporary design with traditional techniques and create unique pieces of jewelry. I am happy that I had the chance to take part in the creation of jewelry collections for companies from North America, Europe and the Middle East.
In 2005 my wife and I established our own atelier, as well as the ZYGO brand.
Now we live in Berlin and work in our small and cozy workshop, where we put our hearts, great passion and desire together for the creation of our hand-made jewelry.
1. Take a ring – yours or that of a friend of yours, which fits your finger.
2. After you make sure that you feel comfortable with it (it's not too tight or too loose), cut a strip of paper, wider than the ring you have selected, and roll it without crumpling it.
3. Place the paper roll inside the ring, press it tightly against the inner side of the ring and mark the place where the paper ends meet.
4. Take out the paper and unroll it, measure the distance between the end of the paper and the marked spot. The number corresponds to your ring size. For example, if you have measured a distance equal to 54 mm then your ring size is 54.
5. Repeat the procedure to make sure you're not wrong and confirm the precise ring size.
In order to be absolutely precise use rings that are not damaged in any way and are relatively round in shape.
|Inside Diameter (in mm)||12,7||13,0||13,4||13,7||14,0||14,3||14,6||15,0||15,3||15,6||15,9||16,2||16,5||16,8||17,2||17,5|
|England||C||C 1/2||D 1/2||E 1/2||F||G||G 1/2||H 1/2||I 1/2||J||K||K 1/2||L 1/2||M 1/2||N||O|
|Inside Diameter (in mm)||17,8||18,1||18,4||18,8||19,1||19,4||19,7||20,0||20,3||20,6||21||21,3||21,6||22,0||22,3|
|England||P||P 1/2||Q 1/2||R||S||T||T 1/2||U 1/2||V||W||X||X 1/2||Y 1/2||Z 1/2||Z +1|
By measuring a similar jewel you can determine the length of the bracelet, necklace or other jewelry you'd like to buy.
If none such jewelry is currently available to you use a thick piece of non-elastic thread or lacing. Measure the length in centimeters.
The piece of jewelry you have ordered will be produced in the particular length you have specified.